Monday, April 14, 2008

Someone's got a case of the Mondays

208.8 (ruh roh)

OK, now my weight is getting out of control again. Time to start buckling down. . . .

Morning is off to a good start: I took Sebastian for a brief (<10 min.) walk and am about to eat a bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch for breakfast. I plan to have a plain 16-oz coffee this morning (rather than the usual caffe mocha, which has 2 shots of espresso) in an attempt to wean off the caffeine. . . . I'll be too busy today at work to afford a wicked headache.

Let's see how the day goes. . . . .

1 comments:

Land family said...

You might just be sensitive to caffeine. I sure as hell am. I hate coffee but drink a few diet cokes a day. If I skip-total head ache. My Mom was a coffee addict and went cold turkey. I think it took her 2-3 days of flu like symptoms so it IS real as hell! Definitely try cutting out the double shots and all that and maybe you can gently wean down! Good luck!