Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mid-week

208.2

I was fighting a headache all day yesterday: not a migraine and nothing major, but annoying nonetheless. I took several doses of ibuprofen, and that kept the pain under control for the most part, but I don't know what's up with me lately.

MM and I went to the gym last night, then to dinner, as per our usual Tuesday routine. I had a good workout; I got there a little earlier than him, so I had time to lift weights in addition to my 32 minutes on the elliptical trainer.

I was stuck at home yesterday morning until after noon, waiting on the carpet cleaners to come. I didn't get to the office until 1:15, so I have a bunch of stuff I need to get done today. (The carpets look great, though, I must say.)

Not much else to report. Life is pretty much status quo: busy at work, etc.

0 comments: