Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A million bucks

202.4

Seriously, I feel like a million bucks this morning. I can't remember the last day I woke up feeling this energetic and ready-to-tackle-anything. I seem to finally be totally over my stomach bug, and the migraine that showed up yesterday evening to brighten my day is gone, too. Maybe part of the reason I feel so great today is that I went to bed at 8:00 p.m. (Obviously, this is something I'm not likely to do every day, so I hope that's not it. LOL)

I am fully rehydrated--I literally drank over 4 liters of water over the course of yesterday--and still the scale is down. Yippee! I know I shouldn't be inspired by the number on my scale, but today I am! I'd only have to lose 2.6 lbs to get under 200, and that seems totally doable in a way that 8 lbs does not!

I actually can't wait to get into the office and tackle the pile of work on my desk. Wow, I hope this mood lasts. . . . .

0 comments: