Thursday, June 01, 2006

All about me

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was a cool idea. . .

I AM: a prosecutor
I WANT: to be thinner
I WISH: I were a mom
I HATE: stupidity
I MISS: my sister
I FEAR: that I will never have a child of my own
I WONDER: how my life would be different if I had taken the other "fork in the road" at various junctures
I REGRET: waiting this long to have a child
I AM NOT: patient
I DANCE: whenever I get the chance
I SING: a lot: in the car, in the shower, even at my desk at work. I'd sing in trial if I didn't think it'd draw an objection from defense counsel or offend the jurors
I CRY: infrequently. . . can't remember the last time
I AM NOT ALWAYS: organized
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: a mess!
I WRITE: in my blog, at work, and to friends
I CONFUSE: calm unemotionality with a lack of caring
I NEED: new navy blue shoes for work
I SHOULD: get rid of a lot of the clutter I am holding on to
I START: lots of home organizing projects, but seldom finish them
I FINISH: anything chocolate I bring into my home

0 comments: