Thursday, June 22, 2006

2nd On Program Day

Today is my 2nd day back on WW, and so far, so good. I was a bit hungry today, but I drank lots of water and had a couple of low-point snacks and was fine. SL is on his way home with a points-friendly dinner right now.

Uneventful day at work. I spent most of the morning in court, and the afternoon catching up on what I missed yesterday (though there wasn't much).

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday! This hot weather just does not put me in the mood for work. SL & I have no plans for the weekend. I am going to take M out on Sunday; I haven't seen her for about 3 weeks. I think I am going to take her swimming if she is in the mood for that; otherwise, maybe to go see a movie (I'm thinking either Over the Hedge or Cars).

I decided today that I am going to take off July 3rd so that I can have a 4-day weekend. SL has to work; too bad! At least I will be to relax, chill by the pool, and maybe get a project or two done around the house. We bought tickets to see Ron White on July 1st, too; that should be fun.

0 comments: