Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy Humpday

So far I am on my second day of reduced-dose of Zoloft and I feel fine. I am actually less tired than I have been most mornings of late. I also gave up caffeine as of yesterday, so that makes my relative perkiness all the more remarkable. (I had a cup of coffee on Monday morning and nothing since. The caffeine was getting to be a habit, so I thought what better time to quit it, too, since I am trying to be drug free.)

Not much else noteworthy going on. I am going to get tickets for SL & I to go see Ron White (aka Tatersalad). SL really loves all those comedians on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. I despise Larry the Cable Guy, but I actually find Ron White amusing. I figure "turnabout is fair play" and SL got tickets to Les Mis for me.

SL & I are driving 4 hours each way to visit my dad for Father's Day this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing my dad and to eating some good Mexican food. Not looking forward to that long, boring drive, though. I'm also a little sad to be away from Sebastian for the weekend again. But he is going to stay with K & her dog Dickens, so I know they'll have fun.

I have my monthly book club dinner tomorrow night. It is at a restaurant I've never tried before that serves "Pacific rim cuisine," so I'm excited about it.

Hope I continue to feel good and don't get all mental. LOL

0 comments: