Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Headache again

224.8 (sigh)

Woke up again this morning with a migraine. I think that is the fourth headache I've had in the past week. I took meds, called my secretary to tell her I'd be in late (if at all), & eventually fell back asleep. . . but by the time I woke up, it was afternoon & going to work for just a few hours seemed pointless.

Not quite sure why I am getting so many headaches lately--maybe Zoloft withdrawal?--my stress level is relatively low & I am drinking lots of water. Ah well. Thank God for ibuprofen & Imitrex.

I went and re-joined WW as planned last night. The meeting was unexpectedly emotional for me. I weighed 12.6 lbs more than my start weight back in January 2003, which was 212.2. More than a little depressing, as this is my highest weight ever.

On a positive note, I am feeling enthusiastic about "working the program." Now that my darn headache is finally gone, I am going to work out on the elliptical trainer in our complex's exercise room this evening (it's way too hot to go walking outside). SL seems enthusiastic about WW, too. Baby steps.

I think I am going to take advantage of being home from work much earlier than usual to get some de-cluttering done. I have an impetus to clean the guest room now as my friend D's 10-year-old son is coming out to stay with me for a weekend one month from today. Not even a 10-year-old could sleep in that room as it is currently: too much crap!

0 comments: