Sunday, June 18, 2006

Home again

SL & I are home after our loooooong trip to my dad's. It was really good to see Dad and my stepmom and B, my step-nephew. (Not sure if that's the right term to use. He's my deceased stepbrother's 20-year-old son. My dad & stepmom raised him from age 8 after my stepbrother died, so he is almost like a much-younger brother to my sister and me.) And we had delicious Mexican food, as planned; we also bought home some of my favorite tamales. SL is going to take 3 dozen to his father when he flies home to Alaska next month because his dad fell in love with them when I brought them some after Christmas last year.

Only (small) downside to my weekend was that I continued to be headache-y. Though I never developed a full-blown migraine, I had to take ibuprofen & Imitrex both days. I hope tomorrow will be headache-free.

As expected, Sebastian was thrilled to see us when we went to pick him up. I missed my boy. :)

Back to work in the morning. I have a lot I hope to get done this week. It should be a relatively quiet week at work because the judges will be gone to a judicial conference Wednesday through Friday. I hope it will be a productive one as well.

SL & I talked a lot on the drive up & back this weekend. I am definitely joining Weight Watchers on Tuesday evening, and he is going to follow the plan with me. I'm feeling positive about it.

Two more days of reduced-dose Zoloft and I will be stopping it altogether. (I'm also think that weaning off the Zoloft might be a part of the reason I had headaches on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.) I hope that without the medication I will be less tired and will be able to lose all this f*&%in' weight I've gained.

G'night.

0 comments: