Friday, February 15, 2008

Texas

203.4
The scale remains over 200, in spite of my efforts. Whatever.
Mom and I are in Pearland, just outside Houston, Texas, for my friend D's wedding. The wedding went off uneventfully this evening. We'll be visiting D and her family at home tomorrow morning, then heading back to the airport before noon to catch our flight back to Phoenix.
It's been raining since we got here; it was misting/drizzling when we landed and pouring by the time we got back to our hotel tonight. MM says it was raining today in Phoenix, too, though just a light rain.
I'd thought I might work out at the fitness center in our hotel, but I forget to bring my workout clothes and shoes. Oh well. Maybe I will hit the gym tomorrow afternoon upon my return if we're on time and I'm not too tired.
I can hardly believe it, but I never had coffee today! I had about 12 oz of diet Coke and no other caffeine. I had a little headache for a while in the afternoon, but overall the caffeine withdrawal wasn't as bad as I'd feared.
I'm glad I was able to be here for D's wedding.

0 comments: