Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday

202.6 (yes)
I was a little concerned before I hopped on the scale this morning because I ate out last night, and that often translates to a (temporary) "gain" for me. I made a healthy choice--pizza with a whole-wheat crust and a salad with tofu--but I still thought I might see a higher number this morning.
So I'm psyched! I can't wait to get under 200. I know, I know. . . . it shouldn't be all about the scale. But seeing a lower number always seems to give a mental boost.
Because today is casual Friday, I'm wearing my favorite jeans to work. They are definitely getting loose on me. . . . which on the one hand makes me happy, because it's clear evidence of weight losss. . . . but on the other hand is a bummer because it means I may have to buy new jeans some time soon.
Typical workday. I'm glad it's almost the weekend.

0 comments: