Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Blah

204.8 (but I forgot to weigh before eating)
The scale is up again this morning, but I refuse to stress about it because I had finished breakfast before I realized that I hadn't weighed yet. I don't think weighing after eating gives an accurate weight.
I still can't shake my frickin' cough. It's really annoying. I honestly don't know how I would live with asthma or allergies; if I coughed like this all the time, it would drive me nuts. As it is, it's been less than a week since I finished antibiotics for my bronchitis, so it's not unexpected that some cough lingers. Luckily I don't cough at night, so it's not disturbing my sleep, but it bugs me during the day. Well, one good thing about my cough: it encourages me to drink extra water because I am constantly thinking that moistening my throat will make me cough less.
MM and I went to the gym last night, and I did 28 minutes on the elliptical trainer (people were waiting). I used the elliptical trainer that uses the upper body also, so I didn't lift weights, too. My cough actually wasn't that bad while I was working out, and overall I felt pretty good. It was good to get back into the gym routine. For some unknown reason, I had some lower GI distress yesterday evening before and during my workout, so that was unpleasant, but it didn't interfere with my eating dinner at Chipotle after the gym.
MM and I will hit the gym tomorrow night again, too. I took Sebastian for a 20-minute walk with my mom before the gym yesterday and plan to do the same this evening. The boy needs his exercise, and it's good for Mom and me to get out and walk, too.
Work is blah. I have stuff to do, but I'm not working on anything that I'd classify as interesting. Ah well.
MM told me today on the phone that he is going to use part of his half-day off tomorrow to get my Valentine's gift. He won't tell me what it is, but apparently it is going to take him some time to "arrange" it. Hmmm. I guess a surprise will be fun.

0 comments: