Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stolen from another blog. . . .

Much as I enjoy my usual boring daily posts about my relationships and mental status, I thought I'd mix it up today. ;-)

1. Do you like cheese? I love it! One of my favorite foods.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Hell no! I have never done drugs of any type and never would.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. Your favorite song? Too many I love to pick one favorite; my current fave is Paralyzer by Finger Eleven
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like 'em when I'm in the mood for them, especially at baseball games.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard on High. P.S. I hate secular holiday songs.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Starbucks caffe mocha
9. Can you do push ups? Yeah, about 20 real ones, 30 "girl" ones
10. Is your bathroom clean? Relatively ;-)
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My faux pearl Edwardian-style ring; I call it my un-engagement ring because I bought it for that finger after I broke my engagement and returned the ring
12. Favorite Hobby? Hiking
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Don't think I have one. Breasts aren't really consider a "secret weapon"
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
15. What is one trait you hate about yourself? My temper
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. (1) I'm so tired of hearing about my friend's ex-husband! (2) I'm totally into MM (3) Should I eat??
17. ??
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: All purchased yesterday: a shower caddy, a shirt for my nephew and panties from Old Navy
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: water, coffee, Dr Pepper
20. Current worry right now? Getting all my work done by the applicable deadlines
21. Current hate? "Crank Dat" by Soulja Boy! Just stick a sharp stick in my eye, why don't you?
22. Favorite place to be? On a tropical beach with a great book. . . . or in MM's arms :-)
23. How did you bring in the New Year? At a party watching my ex-fiance pass out drunk and fall to the floor just as the ball dropped
24. Where would you like to go? When? To heaven when I die; to DC to see my nephew and on a weekend trip to anywhere with MM soon; to Italy before I die
25. ??
26. Do you own slippers? Yes.
27. What shirt are you wearing? A blue T-shirt of MM's from Old Navy
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No; too slippery
29. Can you whistle? Yep.
30. Three favorite colors? Royal blue, green, and pastel blue
31. Would you be a pirate? No.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? You name it, I sing it
33. Favorite girl's name? Alexandra
34. Favorite boy's name? Robert
35. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Something silly MM said
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Wizard of Oz
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I had a severe laceration to my left index finger requiring 7 stitches a little over 2 months ago
39. Do you love where you live? Most of the time
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? One
41. Who is your loudest friend? Me! LOL. OK, my friend M in Tucson.
42. Who is your most silent friend? C
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of. . .
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Sometimes
45. What is your favorite book? Too many to choose one. To Kill a Mockingbird is way up there, so I'll say that, since MM recently told me it is his favorite.
46. What is your favorite candy? Godiva chocolate
47. Favorite Sports Team? Arizona Diamondbacks
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Hmmm. Don't know
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Watching comedian Robert Schimmel at the Tempe Improv
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Which time? I guess it doesn't matter, because I thought of having sex with MM every time I woke up this morning, actually. ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm my own loudest friend as well, LOL!