Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hump Day already

213.0 (yikes)
The only thing I can figure about my weight going up 0.4 lbs in one day is that I was dehydrated yesterday morning when I weighed. . . . which is entirely possible, given that I had been traveling the previous day. Now I now I am well-hydrated, after drinking nearly 3 liters of water over the course of yesterday, and I also didn't eat poorly yesterday.
I was exhausted this morning when my alarm went off at 5:30. I reset it to 6:30, then turned it off at 6:30 instead of hitting snooze. I slept until 7:30. (I went to bed a little after 9:30.) Now that I'm finally up and awake, I feel refreshed, so I guess I needed that extra sleep.
I'm having a bowl of delicious Kashi Go Lean Crunch as I type this.
MM called last night. (He'd also text'd again yesterday afternoon to suggest we meet for dinner on Thursday.) We didn't talk long--less than 15 minutes--but it was good to hear from him. Up until a couple of weeks ago, he never called just to chat, but now he does so pretty regularly. I don't mind at all; I like hearing from him.
I got a little bit of cleaning and laundry done last night, though not nearly the amount I had hoped. Well, today is a new day.
Work is busy. I have a lot that I need to get done this week. I may end up working either Saturday or Sunday to get it all completed by next Monday; we'll see.
Not much else to tell. I ordered a few Christmas gifts from amazon.com yesterday and still have a few more left to buy. MM and I are going shopping on Saturday, so maybe I can finish then.

0 comments: