Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Eh

209.6
I'm feeling kind of "eh" this evening. Fairly productive day at work, but lots of time spent reading and writing. It's definitely one of those days when I'm glad to come home to just Sebastian and not have to make conversation with anyone.
MM called a little while ago. Over the past couple of weeks, he has begun calling me more often. He's actually not a big phone person, which I frankly do not mind since I have so many long-distance friends to whom I talk regularly. Between my friends, my mom, my sister, and occasionally my dad, I spend PLENTY of time on the phone as it is.
So MM and I were on the phone for about a half hour tonight. . . . kind of a rare thing with him. Not only has he not always called daily (& still doesn't, not every day), but usually his calls are brief: 5-10 minutes tops. We had a very basic conversation. I'm "eh," as I said, and he was tired and (I could tell) stressed about work.
Well, that's day-to-day life, right? It's not all rainbows and lollipops. LOL
We are going to get together for dinner tomorrow night after work. I'm looking forward to being with him, as always. ;-)
Work was work. Not much more to say about that. I've got lots of irons in the fire at all times now. I still learn something new nearly every day. Sometimes I wonder when/if I will reach the point where I don't need to learn something new each day. LOL
I can't wait to see my nephew! I fly out for DC a week from tomorrow. I found out today from my sis that we will be spending the holiday at their North Carolina beach house, so that should be fun.

0 comments: