Monday, October 08, 2007

Headaches suck

208.6
Waking up with a headache sucks. I really hate it. I've taken some ibuprofen and am hoping that this is just your garden variety tension headache that will not blossom into something more that will prevent me from continuing my day. Aargh. . . .
I'm not jogging this morning because of my frickin' headache. Sebastian and I jogged around the neighborhood yesterday, and it was SO nice! The complex's exercise room is being recarpeted, so all the gym equipment is currently removed. I couldn't have jogged on the treadmill yesterday even if I'd wanted to.
Today is supposed to be back to hot weather; the forecast high temp is 97. I'm about ready for this sh1t to be over. I know I live in a desert, but enough already!
I concluded my day last night by exchanging a few naughty texts with MM. After a while, he actually suggested I come over, and he was not kidding. But I didn't because it was late and I had to get up early today. And anyway, it's good for him to lie at home alone, wanting me. LOL
I'm going to court this morning on my lone criminal case (a misdemeanor charge of leaving the scene of an accident). I am hoping we can resolve the case today; we'll see.
Ugh! I hate having a headache. . . .

0 comments: