Monday, May 01, 2006

May already!

Back to work today, and things weren't nearly as bad as I'd feared they might be after my unplanned 2-day absence last week. I'm mostly caught up already. It was actually a pretty uneventful day, aside from being the hottest day we've had so far this year. (I think it got up to 93 degrees.)

SL is at his softball game right now. I decided not to go (what an unsupportive girlfriend I am, huh?). He got off work early, so he stopped by the office to pay the rent and pick up our new lease. What a nice guy.

Tomorrow should be more of the same. It is my mom's 61st birthday; it is also the 8th birthday of the son of one of my closest friends. So I'll be getting to sing the birthday song twice tomorrow! :)

I started reading Marley & Me last night. I am about 1/4 of the way into it. I'm enjoying it. It makes me glad Sebastian is a mellow dog, too. :)

0 comments: