Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hump Day

My plan to exercise is going pretty well. I walked Sebastian last night for a little over 2 miles. It was a gorgeous evening. SL did not go with us because he had to work late.

I had every intention of eating a healthy dinner, and as to WHAT I ate, it was: whole wheat pasta, tomato sauce, and a little sprinkling of feta cheese. The problem was I ate about 3 portions. :)

SL & I have a healthy dinner planned tonight, too. Either we will go together to the exercise room & work out, or I will walk Sebastian on the trail again; it depends on what time SL finishes work.

I've gotten darned little accomplished today (again) after a productive day yesterday. I don't know wtf is wrong with me lately; my concentration has been less than optimal.

Glad it's almost the (3-day) weekend!

0 comments: