Thursday, May 25, 2006

Joyous Thursday

Third day this week I have exercised after work: SL & I just got back from our exercise room. We each did 10 minutes apiece on the elliptical trainer & on the treadmill. Tonight's dinner is salad, then leftover whole wheat spaghetti w/SL's vegetable-rich sauce. Yum!

Tomorrow is Friday, and I am so glad it's nearly the weekend! I have spring fever at the moment, I think. I am going to a friend's house about an hour and a half away to cat sit for her this weekend. I'll be back Monday morning to go to a friend's pool party. Should be a nice, relaxing weekend.

SL is not going with me to my friend's for the weekend; he has to work on Saturday. Ah well.

I'm feeling motivated to clean tonight! Weird. Perhaps after dinner I'll do some de-cluttering. . .

0 comments: