Thursday, August 03, 2006

On a roll. . .

220.4

I have been very proud of my exercising this week! I mentioned Monday night's Buff Brides workout in my last post. Here is a rundown of the other exercise I have done:

Tues AM: walked 2 miles (in 35 min) with dog
Tues lunch: took stairs up & down 9 flights (not formal exercise, but still)
Tues PM: did 30 min on the elliptical
Wed AM: skipped walk because of very sore leg muscles
Wed PM: did 2nd Buff Brides workout (but skipped lunges)
Thu AM: walked 2 miles (35 min) with dog
Thu PM: just walked 3 miles (1 hr) with dog

Not too shabby. I have been eating pretty well, too, though I did have a large piece of birthday cake this afternoon for my friend T's b-day. At least I have been eating lots of whole grains & fruits/veggies. I've also been drinking an Enzyme Diet Superfood protein shake each morning (recommended by my doctor).

I keep reminding myself to chill about the whole wedding dress thing. I have continued to look sporadically on the internet at dresses, despite my Monday vow to put the whole thing off for 6-8 weeks. I think, REALLY, I have looked enough now to have a good idea of what my options are, and I just need to put it out of my mind until I am ready to actually go into stores and try on more dresses. I tend to get obsessive about things, and it looks like shopping for my dress is going to be one of those things.

Not much else going on. SL is very busy at work this week: his boss is on vacation, and since he is with a two-man firm, he has to pick up boss's slack. He has also had closings to do in the evenings. . . nice for the extra $$, but it gets him home late (it's almost 8 pm here, and he's still not home yet).

Oh, and by the way. . . my sis found out that her baby is a BOY!

0 comments: