Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Drive-by post

219.0 (I'll take it)

Just a really quick note. I've gotta hit the showers and head to work. My big trial starts this morning! I really hope I don't do anything to f$%^ it up and that our evidence is enough to convince 12 citizens that this scumbag, er, defendant is guilty.

I went to bed at 9:30 last night! How lame am I?! Stress does that to me.

I came up with a rockin' opening statement on my 2-mile walk this morning. (Funny how exercise clears your mind, isn't it?) So I am feeling more confident and I know I am prepared.

There could be some tricky twists and turns, but I think the trial will be fun. I just hope I don't do anything (major) wrong.

SL & I are going to join the gym tonight after work! Yea!

P.S. Weight is still up slightly, but after eating out last night at Chili's, I'll take it. Stayed within points, but usually just the sodium in restaurant food is enought to cause at least a temporary gain for me.

0 comments: