Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bullets

204.6 (was 203.6 yesterday)

So much going on, I almost don't know where to start. How about the bullet approach?

  • Work: hella busy. Not much more to say except that billing enough time is no longer an issue for me. LOL
  • Foo Fighters concert: rocked. Seriously, one of the best live shows I've ever seen. I went to the concert primarily because MM is a big Foo Fighters fan; I had heard their songs on the radio, but wasn't a particular fan myself. I am now in love with Dave Grohl.
  • Mom: still here and will be until after Easter. On the whole, we are getting along. I did get annoyed with her last night for something trivial and felt bad about getting pissy (though justified in feeling annoyed).
  • Travel: none for me in the next couple of weeks. I *may* be flying to Albuquerque on St Paddy's Day for a deposition, but it's still up in the air. I booked a flight to Ohio in April for my Grandma's 85th birthday party; MM and I are going to Tucson for a weekend in early April to attend a wedding; and MM and I booked our hotel today for our July 4th D.C. trip.
  • Health/weight: I am not strictly following South Beach at the moment, but have been moderating my portions and avoiding sugar/white flour. I've been going to the gym with MM twice a week and walking the dog 2-3 evenings a week.
  • Friends: MM and I had dinner with my friend L and her fiance last Friday (it's their wedding we're attending next month). I finally had lunch with J on Saturday; we hadn't hung out since December because of his school schedule, vacation, move, and girlfriend relocating to Phoenix. Saturday night I had dinner with C and her husband for a belated birthday celebration. Mom and I babysat for KH on Sunday and are having dinner with V tomorrow evening. I'm attending a jewelry party at C's on Saturday.
  • MM: he's great! He was a little moody on Saturday and irked me, but I was over it by the next day; he was also very apologetic. We are meeting with his realtor tomorrow to talk about putting his house on the market so that we can buy a place together in the fall.
  • Sebastian: he's great, too. I received the study course for getting him certified as a therapy dog. I need to fill out a bunch of forms and get him scheduled with an evaluator. His first order of business is seeing the vet for a check-up to ensure he is healthy; he is due for his annual visit this month anyway.

And that's my life in a nutshell!

0 comments: