Friday, March 07, 2008

?

204.8

Whether I eat healthfully or poorly, whether I work out or not, for the past 6-7 weeks my weight has stayed between 203 and 206. For the past 2-3 weeks, I have not really been making a concerted effort to lose weight, so maybe I should just be thankful that the scale isn't going back up.

I'm glad it's Friday; it's been a busy week. Of course, in keeping with the way life has been going of late, it's going to be a busy weekend.

Lovely. Now I'm about to have a work crisis. Gotta go.

1 comments:

Land family said...

Sounds like you have found a place where your body is comfortable at. I am in a similar situation. I lost about 45 pounds last year and wanted to lose another 20, but just cant't seem to do it. Regardless of how I eat, my body tends to just fluctuate between 3 and 4 pounds now. Which is weird but cool. Just be careful and don't do like I do and try to push my luck and see how far I can before I gain more. Stupid games!