Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I can't tell you why

216.4(nice)

Not sure why I'm seeing a lower number on the scale this morning. My eating hasn't been bad--I've been staying within my points--it just hasn't been particularly healthy: the only veggies that passed my lips yesterday were the trimmings on my turkey sandwich from Subway. Ah well. I'll take it.

I still have a lot of cleaning to do before I leave town tomorrow. I've pretty much accepted that the common areas are not going to be spotless. However, I am going to tidy up some tonight and clean the guest bathroom. Last night was spent cleaning the kitchen & doing eight loads of laundry.

I know my house will not be as neat as my friend's son is accustomed to at home. . . but he'll live. :)

Getting a little nervous about my interview tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

0 comments: