Monday, November 10, 2008

Engagement photo session

Our photographer posted a few select photos from our recent session on her blog. You can view the photos here.

Because of his line of work, MM feels really uncomfortable having photos of him available for internet searches. . . . so I will only leave this link up for a few days and then will delete it, out of respect for his privacy (and to prevent felons on MM's caseload from seeing them! lol).

I especially love the shots with Sebastian.

Enjoy!!

Edited on 11/17 to remove the link to the photos. Email me if you missed 'em!

7 comments:

Land family said...

They turned out really great! Love the one of you kissing and the one of Sebastian by himself turned out terrific too. The one framed by the dessert flowers and with the saguaro are classic as well. I can't believe you guys will be married in just a few weeks. I can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding and honeymoon! I hope you will be very happy.

Jenn said...

Very cute!! You guys look so happy and Sebastian is adorable.

Anonymous said...

You two are absolutely adorable together...and the pictures are beautiful!

TUWABVB said...

The pictures came out wonderful! You all look so happy - I can't believe the wedding is coming up so quickly! I'd love a trip to the tropics around now. I can't wait to see those pictures.

JessiferSeabs said...

LOVE the pictures.... especially the last two... so beautiful. And, of course, the head shot of Sebastian!

Emily Canady said...

Um- The photos are BEAUTIFUL, amazing, completely breathtaking... I love the unique poses, and especially all of them with Sebatastian, they are awesome...

Rona said...

love the photos! I especially like the one of sebastian rolling around with you 2 smiling the the sideground...fantabulous.