Monday, December 17, 2007

Quick update

213.6
MM and I returned from our Vegas trip yesterday afternoon. It went really well. We got along great and enjoyed spending the weekend together. We stayed at New York/New York and did lots of stuff: had dinner at Nine at the Palms on Friday and went to Ghost Bar after; Saturday, we saw the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay, Christmas conservatory decorations at Bellagio, Wynn, Harrah's, then went to see Mystere at Treasure Island. (One of the acrobats injured his leg during the Mystere performance.) We gambled a little and had lots of sex. LOL An ideal Vegas weekend, right?
Back to work today. I'm still a little tired: I didn't sleep much or well at the hotel and had a hard time falling asleep last night, even though I was exhausted. I feel 75% less tired today than yesterday, though.
This week will be a bit less busy than last, thank goodness. I have several assignments to complete and a few client meetings, but no depositions. I should be able to get pretty caught up, at least in theory.
I'm probably having dinner with my friend C tonight after work. It'll be nice to see her and catch up; it's been a few weeks.
Wednesday is the only evening this week that I don't have anything going on, so I will buy the last few gift cards I need for Christmas gifts then.

0 comments: