Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Posted by S at 11:16 AM
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Posted by S at 10:56 PM
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Posted by S at 7:44 PM
Monday, April 16, 2007
Posted by S at 7:48 PM
Thursday, April 12, 2007
I've written nothing but heavy posts for a while, so when I saw this on snackiepoo's blog, I just had to rip it off. Plus, I love movies!
THE MOVIE MEME
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times. Top Gun, Princess Bride, Grease, Clueless, Sixteen Candles, Star Wars, Jerry Maguire
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater. Silence of the Lambs
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie. Matthew McConaughey (or Reese Witherspoon, if we're including actresses)
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie. Matt Damon or Penelope Cruz
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from. Clueless, Napoleon Dynamite, The Big Lebowski, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. The Sound of Music, Grease
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with. Oklahoma
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see. Crash.
9. Name a movie that you own. Clueless, Jerry Maguire
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. "Marky Mark" Walberg
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what? Yes, Splash, when I was 11.
12. Ever made out in a movie? Yes. . . but not for years & years
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it. The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
14. Ever walked out of a movie? Yes, two: Ernest, Scared Stupid and Rushmore
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. Titanic. . .and I am NOT a crier!
16. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? 300
17. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Either a psychological thriller or a "chick flick" (romantic comedy), depending on my mood.
18. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? Born Free
19. What movie do you wish you had never seen? Seven
20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Pan's Labyrinth
21. What is the scariest movie you've seen? Jaws, because I saw it when I was 7 and had nightmares for weeks, or Silence of the Lambs.
22. What is the funniest movie you've seen? I could never pick just one! A few that spring to mind are Airplane!, History of the World Part I, Team America: World Police, The 40-year Old Virgin.
Posted by S at 9:01 AM
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
I am on a 1200 calorie per day menu plan. . . the lowest calorie plan they have. I wasn't sure how that would work for me, but actually, so far today I have not been hungry, unless it was time to eat again. (I'm eating every 3 hours or so.) I'm also drinking lots of water--though I always do, I've stepped it up a little--and have had no caffeine.
Posted by S at 2:00 PM
Monday, April 09, 2007
Posted by S at 11:32 AM
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Posted by S at 3:49 PM