Spending time on Facebook has gotten me to thinking back to high school more often, so I thought this meme might be fun.
1. Would you return to high school life for a week? Why or why not?
Not just no, but HELL NO. I hated high school.
2. Who were/are you in high school?
My high school really wasn't large enough to have true cliques a la John Hughes movies. But I was in band and drama and considered a brainy "good girl." I wasn't particularly popular but neither was I an outcast; I fell somewhere in the middle.
3. What was/is your favorite high school hangout? What did/do you do there?
Sonic Drive-In, simply because it was the only hangout in my hometown. People sat around and talked, played their music too loud, and made plans to meet at various parties at homes or (more often) at the nearby lake.
4. What were/are your favorite three songs in high school?
Hmmm, tough one. I loved music then just as I do now, so it's hard to narrow it down.
I'll say "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran, "Crazy for You" by Madonna, and "Head to Toe" by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam.
5. What was the craziest thing you did in high school?
Sadly, I never did anything really crazy in high school. I got drunk a few times and wasted a lot of time pining over guys who weren't worth my devotion. . . . but nothing out of the ordinary.
Friday, April 03, 2009
Posted by S at 2:34 PM