Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Introduction

I keep reading various other people's blogs. I finally decided that none of their lives were more interesting than mine. . . so if I enjoy reading about their lives, maybe someone would enjoy reading about mine. Well, we'll see.

A little bit about me. . . I live in a medium-sized city in the American Southwest. I live in a 2-bedroom townhome with my boyfriend SL, his cat, and my wonderful 4-year-old Golden Retriever. I am a prosecutor, so I have a pretty interesting job. . . you couldn't make up some of the stories I read in case files: a Hollywood script writer could have a field day!

How do I spend my free time? I volunteer my time through the juvenile courts. I enjoy hiking, reading, and going to movies. And I am currently trying to lose weight for the umpteenth time after the excesses of the holiday season and simultaneously trying to get in shape to hike the Grand Canyon in early April.

OK, I'm bored already. So enough for tonight.

0 comments: