Thursday, January 19, 2006

I hate being sick

I didn't do many of the fun things I had planned last weekend because SL was very sick: bad cold and strep throat, too, as it turned out. We had to cancel our plans to go out with our friends on Saturday night because he was so sick.

I *did* take little M out as planned on Sunday, though we went to the mall instead of the museum. She was a little pouty because her foster parents told me some things about her recent behavior that she did not want me to know. She played in the mall's play area, and I took digital photos of her; she enjoyed that. I also bought her a Cinnabon, which made her very happy.

I missed a day and a half of work myself this week because SL gave me his cold! I am finally feeling mostly back to normal, though still a little cough/congestion. I've spent most of the day so far getting caught up on the things I missed while I was out.

I was totally off the wagon with my eating Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday! Monday I actually stopped on my trip home from my friend's and bought a hot fudge sundae. Because I was home Tues & Wed, I snacked a lot (and used being sick as an excuse). I am mostly back on track today, but we had yet another potluck at work today. . . at least this one offered some low fat options.

I also haven't exercised since Friday (too much difficulty breathing with the congestion). I won't be going tonight either because I have book club. (sigh)

Back on track tomorrow.

0 comments: