- Christmas week is not a good time to start (or re-start) an exercise program.
- I never enjoy green chile sauce made outside New Mexico. I should remember this and not order anything with green chile sauce in Arizona because I will invariably be disappointed.
- No one wanted to come back to work today.
- Over eight years after leaving the field of nursing, I am still having dreams about going home after a shift at the hospital and realizing I forgot to chart. PTSD anyone?
- Is it wrong that my in-laws give me better gifts than my own parents?
- I recently learned through Fac.ebo.ok that two friends from college who married women I thought were wrong for them are still married over 15 years later. . . while people I knew who seemed "perfect" for each other are divorced. Guess it just goes to show that you never know. . . .
Monday, December 28, 2009
Posted by S at 10:16 AM